The most popular model in the Atmosfera vacuum collectors line. This collector is perfect for year-round operation in any region of Ukraine. It Is characterized by stable performance in cloudy weather. Insulation layer of the heat exchanger is 75 mm thick.
Models with 20 and 30 vacuum tubes with condenser diameters 14 and 25 mm are available.
SVK Twin Power®
Distinguishing properties of SVK–Twin Power® collector:
- Fixing systems for PV module fast installation on the collector’s case facilitate and speed up assembling process. A PV module installation enables complete self-sufficiency of a solar system.
- Double-pipe system with outputs ¾” and a wide rim enabling installation of a supply and return circuit on one side of the collector.
- Unique housing with an enlarged thermal insulation layer.
- Stiffened frame with the option of collector tilt adjustment.
- Sensor sleeves positioned on two sides facilitate assembling and improve usability of the collector.
This model joined the line of Atmosfera solar collectors in 2013 having replaced a well-recognized model of economy class Atmosfera SVK-Standard. Models with 20 and 30 vacuum tubes are available. Solar collector SVK-NANO has the same standard design of the heat exchanger housing as that of the model SVK-А, but smaller in size. This model traditionally combines high-performance vacuum tubes 3-hi solar with heatpipe system (condenser diameter is 14 mm).